Call us today at 780-451-1974   |   Employee Login


While it isn’t generally possible to enter the US with a criminal record—even if that record was pardoned—in some cases, people may be admitted with an approved waiver.

We can help you obtain a US waiver by providing professional assistance with the application and submission process. We offer expert services at competitive rates no matter the complexity of your situation.

Schedule your appointment online.

For more information or to book an appointment you can also call us 780-451-1974.